Moroccan Food is Some of the Best You'll Ever Have






Moroccan Cuisine is something everyone should experience and savor. Moroccans certainly know how to eat, they have large portions of extremely healthy foods. Boy, I love Moroccans, they are a people after my heart. They believe in abundance and they never cut a meal short. You'll find Moroccan foods wonderful and the number of variations truly astounding. The spices, flavor and company is so very excellent indeed.





I'd love to introduce you to Moroccan foods because I know you'll love it like I do. I know if you get hooked you will help your health and live longer. I know it will open your mind to a whole new way of life, great food and wonderful people. A culture you need to understand and experience. It is for this reason that I am going to recommend a very excellent book to you.





You can either go out to an authentic Moroccan restaurant or you might try cooking some of your own at home. I like to do a little of both, oh yes, that book I was going to recommend to you. It's the greatest Moroccan cookbook that I have ever read:





"Couscous and Other Good Food from Morocco" by Paula Wolfert; Perennial Library, Harper and Row, New York, NY; 1973





The Introduction is done by Gael Greene and the first chapter is a brief history of the Morocco and the Moroccan people. It tells of the culture and the food. There are so many easy to prepare recipes in this book and each one that I have prepared has come out magnificent. Please buy this great cookbook.