Adventure Tours in Morocco - 7 destinations in Morocco, Can I bet you can not name

Adventure Tours in Morocco - 7 destinations in Morocco, Can I bet you can not name

Exotic Morocco is a mysterious land that you can ever meet. The Sahara Desert across the High Atlas Mountains, which is the backbone of the country, the exotic Morocco is as unfathomable as the Atlantic Ocean washes the western coast. But what do we really know about Morocco?

How nomads roaming the desert? Is Berbers who live in the mountains and the people who practice their profession in the souks? How many destinations in Morocco can you name? I found places I had never heard of until I was on an adventure trip to Morocco.

Yes, I had been before and Fes (or Fez), Casablanca, the Atlas and the market town of Marrakech were all familiar to me. But these destinations in Morocco were not! I bet you can not name them before you read. (No take a look!)

The imperial city of Meknes, once the home of one of the greatest rulers of Morocco.
The Roman site of Volubilis.
Merzouga in the Sahara Desert is the Altas Mountains
The vast impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi
The imposing Todra Gorge one of the greatest natural wonders of Morocco.
The oasis town of Ouarzazate and Ait Ben Haddou collection contains the best preserved Kasbah in Morocco.
Berber town of Taroudant and the Sultan's Palace restored in the city walls.
I bet you know more destinations in Morocco that you made a few minutes ago! So maybe you did not know and I lost the bet. You win, well done! One thing is certain, reading tours in Morocco makes me want to return .......