Ghriba Lbahla almonds and sesame mmhhh

Ghriba Lbahla almonds and sesame mmhhh

How are you all
So in a few days it will be our Id al-Adha Feast of Sacrifice and said party said some goodies to share with family, friends and neighbors and I started one of the most popular sweets in small and large but the most difficult to do and succeed.
053.jpg-1-copie-1.jpg
My husband and my kids love it for years and every time I return from Morocco I brought back with me or someone in my immediate family comes to me I asked them that we find especially succulents in a bakery not far from my parents in Casablanca, and the last time I asked my father if he could asked the owner of the pastry recipe that Ghriba if sandblasted and slush, I confess that I thought she would refuse, but because my father is a loyal and good customer and he explained that it was for me who lived so far to often buy her, so she accepted it and c as I have the secret recipe of a professional and I can tell you that it is a killer!
 
I also sought advice from a friend who has already done well and I'll let you see the results and also noted the recipe you need to keep!
 
   
Ingredients for almost a hundred Ghribas
500 g flour
250g sugar
250g butter
2 sachets of yeast (10g 2 times)
125g lightly toasted sesame seeds
125g blanched almonds and ground very fine pitch
A pinch of salt
Very little oil to pick up the dough.

Preparation
Start by mixing the flour with the sugar, pinch of salt, ground almonds and sesame seeds. Then add the melted butter slowly kneading the mixture well for at least 10min.
If your dough does not pick up a ball add a little oil while working until you get to make small balls of dough.
Put your dough well covered in the fridge for a night or a few hours at least.
(A friend who succeeded his well Ghoribas told me last night that she did not let them cool but fashioned live! But as I do the dough last night just before asking and that I intended to finish this morning So I still have left in the fridge until morning!)
Remove dough 2 hours in advance. Work the dough again to warm it with your hands and then add the two packets of yeast and rework a good 10 minutes.
as my dough was a little crumbly (definitely my flour absorbs too much) I added a little oil while kneading the dough and hop was perfect!
Make small balls the size of a walnut and place good enough apart on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.


Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° first by placing the plate on top of the oven for 15 min and then once Ghribas will be well placed nicely cracked plate in the middle and leave another 5 minutes in the oven.


Some people prefer to leave enough blondes, but I prefer when it is lightly browned but not too much!



So what do you think of my Ghoribas?
I found the Top and my husband who rafolle told me they are better than the cake lol
Soon for other goodies ...
  morocco culture, moroccan food, morocco food, moroccan cuisine, morocco beaches, moroccan meal, beaches in morocco, moroccan culture, hercules cellar, cellar hercules morocco