Moroccan clothes



Made in Rabat: What’s your outlook on the blogosphere (the world of Moroccan bloggers)?
Safia Tellal: The Moroccan style blogosphere is starting, little by little, to come out of its cocoon. For three years I was the only one, but in the last year and a half blogs are starting to flourish. Of course, it’s very limited, but it’s better than nothing, and since there aren’t that many of us, we need to organize small events to bring together bloggers.


Made in Rabat: Do you feel like a journalist?
Safia Tellal: Not at all. I believe that bloggers and journalists are disassociated. A blogger for me is a “perk”, a way to communicate, and a journalist is a profession that’s studied. Personally, and speaking as a blogger, I am free to speak about what I want, to criticize or not, I don’t have the same obligations as a journalist.
Made in Rabat: Do bloggers have a lot of power according to you?
Safia Tellal: In my opinion, yes, and many do. But not yet in Morocco. When I see bloggers create their own collections, and do the worldwide tour of fashion weeks, I dream, but I tell myself that we’re still very far away.
Made in Rabat: What would it take for you to stop blogging?
Safia Tellal: Nothing could make me stop blogging, I’m too attached to this space.
Made in Rabat: The majority of your posts show the clothes that you wear? How many pieces of clothing do you buy each month?
Safia Tellal: I’m a true shopaholic, I buy a lot, a lot of clothes, shoes and bags. Accessories the least. I couldn’t say exactly how many I buy because that depends, what I want, what I need, the season. But I would say four to five pieces per month.

orocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco