Eating out and special occasions


Eating out and special occasions

E
Eating out was one of the most daunting prospects when I transitioned to an alkaline lifestyle, however it needn’t have been. Eating out should be fun and I tend to relax what I eat when I go out. I personally always chose the vegetarian option, but still enjoy pasta, rice dishes and even cheese.
The aim of the diet is to balance 80:20 alkaline to acid foods.  Therefore, it’s helpful if you can pick where you eat. Steak houses and fish restaurants are often a bit confused if I ask for a vegetarian meal! In terms of the chain-restaurants, my favourites are Giraffe and Wagamama. Otherwise, Thai, Indian, Chinese and Mexican restaurants are a good bet, but check that they don’t use MSG.



morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco