Mhancha to coconut ..foods in morocco


Mhancha to coconut

 0181-copie-3.jpg
Hi,
And this is my third version of Mhancha I confess to be a brainchild! Actually I had seen a recipe Briouats the coconut Plue me a lot so I decided to make my way in Mhancha!
I was sure it would be a delight and I can confirm ...
So after my Mhancha almonds and dates with my Mhancha is my Mhancha the coconut!

ingredients
150 g of coconut
2 eggs
75 g almonds
75 g sugar
8 sheets of phyllo dough (large) + melted butter
(or so sheets pastilla)

For decoration
1 egg yolk
some shredded coconut
some honey

preparation
Beat the eggs with a fork, gradually add sugar mixture, almonds and coconut. Mix well and form long sticks.
Brush the filo pastry with melted butter and then roll the dough stick to the sheet. (1-2 leaves per stick depending on your choice).
Brush the surface with the egg yolk with the aid of a brush.
Put the sticks on a plate lined with parchment paper (or greased) Bake 15 minutes in the oven until golden brown.
Drizzle warm honey before cutting into small pieces and sprinkle with grated coconut and then present them in small boxes elongated paper.

Enjoy!


morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco