Resolved QuestionShow me another »
Don't you think visiting Morocco getting really expensive ?
I'm going to Morocco next month Inchaallah I was so exited but now I'm stressed out ,I don't really know what presents to take with me I have big family and some friends I spent around $600 on perfumes only and I'm sure I'll spend at least another $600 extra for other things.
What kind of gifts do you guys take with you when you go for a visit ?
3 years ago Report Abuse


Nadia [girl from morocco]



Since the quality of a lot of items available in Morocco is poor I try to bring high quality/hard to find items. Here are some of the things, I brought to my family over the years...Clothes - especially designer, but any clothing from the west; kitchen gadgets are a favorite that I bring my mother in law; Athletic shoes; toys; sports items like soccer balls; costume jewelry, but only costume, because I found really good deals in Morocco for 18K gold; Cosmetics and hair care products. When I have gone there for the colder months, I have brought with winter coats and gloves. I hope that helps. I miss Morocco...have not been there now since 2005...enjoy your stay!
3 years ago Report Abuse
33% 2 Votes

For the woman normally household items and clothing; styles that may not be available there. For the men mostly clothing. For the children always candy such as chocolates and little inexpensive but quality toys. You dont have to spend alot of money on gifts. Perfumes are a good gift i admit but its really about the thought and the people there are not materialistic so set a budget on how much u can and want to send then work from the point. You can get good quality shirts and pants on sale at any department store as well as perfumes. I am sure that they would not want u to be stressed so take it easy and do your best and stay within your budget.
3 years ago Report Abuse
17% 1 Vote
2 people rated this as good

casaouia
Usually clothes, toys, etc. my cousins like gummy bears, so i buy a pack or two and take them. I also (for my aunts) get perfumes, shoes, etc. My uncle loves levis jeans, so that's a must when i travel. My mother always gives everyone money, too, right before she leaves. I also used to take Nescafe hahaha. I am planning to go to morocco later this month, or in the begining of next month incha allah

Have a nice trip!
-Nora
3 years ago Report Abuse
17% 1 Vote
3 people rated this as good

Nadia [girl from morocco]
Jeans, chocolate, CDs, i took a micro hi-fi at one time. Duvet, lots of tops from Primark and Madhouse....Peanut butter, nescafe Gold.....Boring things usually but things they cant get there, the i can afford to also leave them some cash.
Source(s):
Personal experiences.
3 years ago Report Abuse
17% 1 Vote
3 people rated this as good


lotions, perfumes, clothes (mainly for the kids), food (chocolates, jelly beans-american brand or something they can't find there). I rarely get the men anything lol but if I do, it's clothes or sports things (hats)
3 years ago